Files can be transfered in many ways.
- Email: Convenient, but limited when it comes to large file sizes.
- FTP: Traditional large-file transfer method.
- HTTP: Web based uploads are becoming the latest. Implementing forms and additional data fields, etc.
Regardless of your preference, you have to take care that your files get there in good time and in an orderly fashion.
Generally, you’ll want to collect, document, and compress.
- Collect. Gather all your files together, in one folder.
- Document. Take note of your filenames and document the filenames with their corresponding job specs.
- Compress. Streamline the whole process by compressing (zip, sit, gzip, etc) your files into one neat package. This protects your files, and makes the upload quicker.
If you follow these steps, you can be confident that your files will arrive in style.
Our file uploads are handled via HTTP. You can go there with your web browser (files.highresolutions.com).